Telephone Newton Abbot
Opening Hours :
8:45 - 5:00 Mon - Fri
Filter jobs by area
JOB TITLE : Part Time Accounts Assistant (2 days a week) Maternity Cover
Our client based within Totnes require an experienced accounts administrator to cover maternity until October 2014.
Working alongside the accountant you will be assisting with the inputting of the sales and purchase ledgers as well as assisting with credit control as and when required.
Sage experience is desirable but not essential as training will be given.
This is an immediate start. Please email your CV to email@example.com.
JOB TITLE : Legal Secretary - Property
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
Legal Secretary - Property Department
We are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary working with the Property Department for our Client - a highly respected Legal Firm based in Newton Abbot.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Excellent word processing and audio typing skills.
Basic IT knowledge.
Good communication and telephone skills.
Good organisational skills.
Preferably previous experience as a legal secretary or experience of working in an alternative professional office.
Main Purpose of Job
To provide direct secretarial support to the fee earner responsible and a comprehensive legal support service included, but not limited to the main duties and responsibilities listed below.
To ensure successful development of the firm in line with the business plan.
Contribute to the smooth running of the office and team spirit of the firm.
To support and work alongside fee earner to ensure the efficient and productive management of cases.
To contribute to the achievement of the objectives set out in the Business Plan.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
To prepare correspondence and documents through audio and copy typing.
Organisation and management of files in accordance with office procedures detailed in the Office Manual.
To prepare mail and enclosures for despatch.
To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up to date fee earner diary.
To provide refreshments when asked to do so.
To provide support to other secretaries and fee earners as required.
To provide guidance to junior and temporary secretaries when required.
To attend client both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care.
To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm's and client's documentation and information.
To undertake other general duties as may reasonably be required from time to time including occasional reception cover, providing new secretarial staff support / training.
Please forward your CV's to James Bosworth at :firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01803 520900 for an informal chat.
JOB TITLE : Administrator
An opportunity has arisen to join our client, a multi national market leader based in Exeter. Due to continued expansion, our client is seeking a capable Administrator on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the PA to the Managing Director/HR Manager the post holder will be responsible for actively supporting the operation of the business by providing an effective and professional administration service. Working closely with the PA to the MD/HR Manager, and providing full administrative support to this role, the administrator will be organised and able to multi-task. Administrative experience of HR would be an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given.
·Co-ordinate and administer the recruitment process of temporary and permanent staff from recruitment, selection, job offer and induction.
·Responsibility for the administration of the careers e-mail address, including the distribution of all CVs to appropriate recruiting managers and responses to the mail.
·Attending meetings where appropriate and providing accurate and timely minutes of these meetings.
·Responsible for updating the company website with the latest vacancies and information in conjunction with the marketing department.
·Co-ordination and administration of appraisal and review processes, including the collection of training requirements for the business, identification of training solutions and providers and cost negotiations in conjunction with the HR Manager.
·Setting up new files and filing documentation.
·Administer and review training schemes operated by the business, including NVQ processes and youth apprentice schemes.
·Maintenance of central personnel records, HR database and sensitive data and ensure all administration processes are followed, as required
·Administration of all starters and leavers details, including letters of appointment, contracts, pre employment medical questionnaires, references and liaison with payroll, finance and IT.
·Responsible for the administration of relevant HR policies and procedures including eye care voucher scheme, staff suggestion scheme and company referral recruitment scheme.
·Assisting with any catering requirements for meetings and providing teas/coffees for these meetings.
Please forward all CV's to : email@example.com or call James Bosworth for an informal chat on 01803 520900
JOB TITLE : Export & Sales Administrator
Salary: £16,000 - 18,000 DOE
Export and Sales Administrator
An exciting opportunity to join a leading worldwide supplier of custom engineered products with a presence in the US and the Middle East.
A varied and challenging role, requiring a blend of customer service and highly developed organizational skills.
This role will require attention to detail and self-motivation to facilitate the efficient daily coordination of the Despatch Department with freight companies and customers.
There is also a role within the Sales Department : processing and coordinating quotations, purchase orders and sales orders. Providing support for Sales Engineers, when they are out of the office. Liaising with customers on a daily basis to expedite their requirements for information, technical support and order amendments. Providing an efficient interface between the Sales, Production, Purchasing and Engineering Departments.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Liaison with Production, Purchasing, and Sales Depts. to ensure efficient and cost effective despatch of orders.
· Provision of freight quotations to the Sales Dept.
· Maintenance of shipping and export records in accordance with company policies and legal requirements.
· Provision of excellent customer care.
· Preparation and delivery of quotations to customers.
· Accurate and efficient implementation of Sales Orders.
· To follow procedures and protocols to ensure the accurate management of information within the Despatch & Sales Department for the benefit of customers and colleagues.
· Production of statistical data.• To provide assistance where required within the organization.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
· Self motivated and highly developed organizational skills
· Export experience would be an advantage, but is not essential
· Computer literate and good telephone manner.
· Ability to communicate effectively with suppliers, colleagues and customers, including technical information.
· Aptitude for producing solutions on own initiative
· Process orientated
· Ability to manage customer complaints effectively.
· Comfortable with high-pressure environment.• Experience within a manufacturing/sales role preferred, but not essential
Education and Experience Requirements
A good general education, previous experience in shipping, export, account management, sales and customer service (office based) preferred.
Please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call James Bosworth on 01803 520900 for an informal chat.
JOB TITLE : Sales Co-ordinator
You will be providing outbound and inbound call, achieve targets, provide guidance to customers on products and services, be able to increase the number of trading customers and be able to sell new lines to existing customers.
Must have previous customer service, sales background
email cv to : email@example.com
JOB TITLE : Office
Salary: ££7.00ph Plus
PAIGNTON BRANCH NOW RECRUITING ALL OFFICE PERSONNEL
Accounts / Finance
TEMPORARY & PERMANENT CONTRACTS NOW IN
Email CV firstname.lastname@example.org
or Telephone 01803 520900 for an informal chat
JOB TITLE : Technical Customer Services Manager
Salary: £30000 - 32000
Technical Customer Services Manager
Reporting to both the Commercial Director and Associate Operations Director, this role will be responsible for the leadership, motivation and training of the Technical Service Team and operational delivery of the Technical Customer Service Strategy in line with company guidelines and standards and in accordance with agreed budget constraints.
The Technical Customer Services Manager is responsible for a team of 10 staff who between them handle all technical enquiries across the company. The team also work with our own engineers, our retailers and a number of third party engineers across the UK and Ireland to resolve all customer issues for the Group.
- Proactively monitor, support, motivate and provide an effective training programme for all the Technical Customer Service Team and our team of Service Engineers to deliver excellent customer satisfaction and enhanced service standards.
- To exercise astute commercial judgement in all cases to ensure that any issue is resolved to ensure that the customer is satisfied swiftly, effectively and at the best cost/benefit outcome for the company.
- Ensuring that customer satisfaction is kept as a key objective throughout the process of dealing with any issue and that the right attitude of putting the customer first is enhanced and reinforced throughout the team.
- Work closely with the Customer Service Manager, to ensure the transition of customer calls, information and services is smooth. This will include the management of escalated complaints.
- Responsible for creating monthly complaints reports and presenting this information in the monthly complaints meetings. The purpose of this is to help identify trending issues, so that the relevant departments can investigate and subsequently resolve the issue.
- Work closely with the Purchasing and Research & Development teams to ensure customer requests, orders and feedback are managed effectively and escalated where appropriate.
- Responsible for reviewing, implementing and maintaining quality criteria and service standards, as detailed in the ISO 9001:2008 manual and in accordance with the Groups strategic objectives, such as customer complaint response times.
- Responsible for the creation of efficient route planning for the service engineer team and for the timely collection of service engineers reports.
- Responsible for the planning and organising of 3rd party engineer training, to ensure that all of our engineers that are used for attending warranty calls are trained to the standards as set out by the company.
- Responsible for the effective management of all 3rd Party Engineers and ensure compliance with contractual obligations.
- Accountable for the effective use of CRM, db archiving systems, email, route planning and telephone systems within technical customer services.
- Ensure all Technical Customer Service manuals, spares lists and instructions are updated regularly in accordance with new product launches, including staff briefings as necessary.
- Complete monthly reviews of technical customer service performance, against company standards, and agree plans to resource issues (to include IT, resources and training)
- Responsible for the management and development of supervisors and team members to ensure that the goals and standards we aspire to can be achieved.
- Identify training and development needs and solutions, in conjunction with the new product development team, to enable the Technical Customer Service Team to deliver the required service standards and to liaise with HR to ensure all staff training requirements are delivered and ensure that the skills matrix is updated accordingly.
- Ensure bi-annual reviews are carried out for the Technical Customer Service Team to ensure objectives are set and personal development plans are put in place.
- Working with the HR Manager, develop and implement a plan to deliver the necessary staff attitude and culture that allows the business to meet its customer service expectations.
- Responsible for the health, safety, welfare, security and fire arrangements for all staff in the technical team, including regular briefings and training as necessary
- Ensure the working area is maintained in a safe and tidy condition.
- Demonstrate continuous learning of industry standards, technical information, and competitor's activities
Requires proven experience of taking a lead role or management of a Technical Customer Services Team.
- The candidate needs to be a capable manager who can motivate and lead a knowledgeable Technical Customer Service Team and is able to display a successful track record of dealing with complex customer service issues.
- A confident Technical Customer Services Manager who can show a focus on customer satisfaction with level headed good commercial judgement.
- The candidate needs to have diplomatic skills to ensure escalated complaints are resolved to the satisfaction of all parties, and be able to develop these skills throughout the team.
- It is essential to be able to show an ability to combine employee performance in a supportive manner, customer service in an empathetic way and profitability through a solid understanding of costs, margins and profit & loss.
- A lateral thinker with strong analytical skills and the ability to diffuse conflict and resolve complaints calmly.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, with excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as a high degree of computer literacy
Please send CV's to James Bosworth - email@example.com
JOB TITLE : Part Time Call Centre
Salary: £7.00 per hour
Our vacancies change daily - call us now on 01803 520900 or 01626 333282